Last Updated: [02/09/2023]
What Are Cookies?
When browsing a website, cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer, tablet, or mobile). They serve various purposes, including helping websites remember your preferences, improving user experience, and providing anonymous tracking data to website owners.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of our website. They enable core functionality such as page navigation and access to secure site areas. You cannot disable these cookies.
- Performance Cookies: We use these cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website. This data helps us improve our website’s performance and usability. Performance cookies are anonymous and do not collect personally identifiable information.
- Functionality Cookies: Functionality cookies allow us to remember your preferences, such as language or region, to customize your experience on our website.
- Analytics Cookies: We use third-party analytics services like Google Analytics to collect information about your website use. This information helps us analyze traffic, track user behavior, and make data-driven decisions to enhance our content and user experience.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways:
- Browser Settings: Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings. You can block or delete cookies or set your browser to notify you when a cookie is placed on your device.
- Third-party Tools: You can use third-party browser plugins or extensions to manage cookies.
Please note that disabling certain cookies may affect our website’s functionality and user experience.
Changes to This Policy